- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Have your say
Community engagement is a critical part of the Darlington Upgrade Project and we are committed to keeping you informed about the project’s progress and seeking your feedback.
To provide your comments, find out more about the project or speak to a member of the project team, you can:
- Call: 1300 759 334
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit: dpti.sa.gov.au/darlington
- Visit the project office at the corner of Laffer Drive and Sturt Road, Bedford Park (staffed from 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday)
Register for information or provide feedback
Complete the form below to register for the project mailing list or provide feedback to the project team
Community Liaison Group
A Community Liaison Group (CLG) was formed during the planning phase of the project to address local issues.
Moving into the construction phase, DIT will form a new CLG to provide a forum for local residents and businesses to discuss and exchange information about the project. For more details please click on the Terms of Reference for the new CLG.
Please click here for a map of the site compound location.
The area has been divided into five geographical zones. Please click here to view these zones.
Thank you for your nominations, we will be in contact with you soon.